Sinarmas World Academy Students, BSD, Tangerang, Indonesia
The goals of the programme are:
- To develop environmental awareness and knowledge.
- To help youngsters of every culture to know differences and similarities, respect each other and to conserve biodiversity for the sake of humanities future
- To Share about environmental – education methodologies; outdoor and indoor programmes
- To understand and respect various cultures and be able to work hand in hand in spite of cultural differences
- To Strengthen high school network level who actively concerned about environmental issues and who are willing to do something about these issues through their education and their actions
- To share experience about biodiversity – cultural project in local area
- Develop information skill and critical attitude towards Biodiversity and culture issues
Congklak, one of Indonesia Traditional Game
- There are five ecosystems that participants will visit for the field trip. It will be arranged by the committee and based on participants interest
- The group of presentation will be based on the project theme.
- Each group needs to prepare the material for the exhibition, e.g. posters, video, pictures, etc.
- Each group needs to send one photograph of them in their traditional clothes and/or landmark/traditional things from their country along together with their registration form with short explanation about it.
- The group/country is expected to prepare one traditional game that we can be shared and played during the free time.
- There is a cultural evening time where each country will perform one of their traditional dance/song/music, etc
- Each county needs to bring with them one national flag for opening ceremony
- If you would like to share ideas of the project, look for partner, exchange ideas, etc, please use the CEI 2010 Blog. It is a place for all of us to communicate each other and update ourselves with the latest news of the conference